May 23, 2007

Unicorns

Contrary to to what you believe, unicorns are evil. They are not as personable or whimsical as you may think, because they are known to have a voracious appetite for ferrets. You will rue ever seeing a swarm of teeming unicorns, as their curt sounds used as communication and caustic, acidic breath are signs of an impending pain to be bestowed upon you, while they attack in accord with a plot the herd devised once they sensed your presense. It is a deadly, but effective ruse, used to capture prey. Do not scoff, as this threat entails upon you.

THE END

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you on this one dude!! I know from experience!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I see you know what we ferrets have to go through. We are often on the run from the deranged unicorns. Since you know what we go through, maybe we could come over to your house some time?

Anonymous said...

This is the ferret lord again. I suppose the reason that you havn't contacted us is because I didn't give you my adress. I'll give you it, and then you can send me your adress, so that we ferrets can come over to hide where the unicorns can't get us. Our adress is 8765, Weaselfield drive.

Sincerely, the ferret lord.

Anonymous said...

You still havn't invited us over! Don't you care about the poor ferrets!


from, the ferret lord