May 10, 2007

The War

The countries made an armistace to gratify the people and estrange from war. But instead of keeping their promise Megan ran in the opposing country and ransacked the people their. She had made a plan to obliterate the infinite donut factories. So the arrogant country then sent a bomb down to explode and destroy everything. Then a spaceship of mutant demonized squirrels came to the country and devowered an enormity of the humans and burned the rest in an inferno of burning flesh.

THE END

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a funny story

Anonymous said...

Yep, thats megan for you. she's my girlfriend.

Anonymous said...

Megan just broke up with me so she could join the unicorns in conquest of the ferrets! I feel heartbroken. But I vow that my horde of flesheating weasels will attack and overcome the unicorns, and revenge will be mine!
BWA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA!